Monday, November 20, 2006

What More I'd Like to Learn

I would like to learn how to edit videos, but it's a very low priority in my life right now. Actually, any additional learning on computer-related doings is at a pretty low priority.

I also would like to know how to use Photoshop for "professional" photo editing. I can do basic things and make pictures look considerably better than they did before, but there are little tricks and such that really make a photo, and I would like to learn those tricks.

I wouldn't mind knowing CSS or some other advanced language for the web. Actionscript for Flash would be really sweet, too, since I can do a lot of the graphical stuff in Flash (or at least I used to be able to. I haven't had time to mess around in it in a while).

Basically, I know way more than I need to at this point for my life, and I'm satisfied where I'm at, though I'm sure I will find something that sparks my interest and causes me to research and learn more about some other aspect of computers.

No comments: